As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals, clients are repeatedly required to deal with Superannuation funds.
Self-managed Superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It allows you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
Superannution law is a delicate area and personalised planning is required for each individual. At Clarke McEwan we are superannuation experts, and can assist in establishing a superannuation fund that will effectively allow you to reach your financial retirement goals. Our SMSF services include advice, setup, rollovers, investments, administration and compliance
Services we offer include:
- Establishment of Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Completion of Information for the Insurance and Superannuation Commissions
- Superannuation Audits
- Advice concerning Compliance Matters
- Advice concerning Taxation Benefits
- Advice on Employer obligations
- Full compliance services for SMSF's
- SMSF Tax Returns and Financial Statements
- Administration of Pensions via your SMSF
- SMSF Loan establishments and setups